Tagging an Item
Bulk Tag Update
Bulk Tag updating is useful when you have many Items that you want to apply the same Tags to. This functionality is currently available for Author Site users with Author API enabled.
In order to bulk update Tags, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Item Page where all created Items are listed.
- From the menu on top of the page select Items - Bulk Updates.
- You will be redirected to the Bulk Updates page. Use the Search to filter the Item list to the Items you want to update.
- Select the Items you want to update by selecting the check box beside each Item reference, as shown in Figure 3. Alternatively, if you wish to select all Items on the list, select the check box to the left of Reference.
Figure 3 - Select items to be updated.
- If you have more than 50 items created, a message will appear beside the Action menu "All 50 Items on this page are selected. Select all _(number)_ Items". To update all Items in your Item bank, click on "Select all __ items".
- When you have your Items selected, click on the Action drop down menu and select Update Tags. Enter the Tag name(s) you want to add into the text box and click Update as shown in Figure 4. All selected Items will then be updated with the Tag(s).
Figure 4 - Enter Tag names and update Items.